Forum de la Guilde  Frere d'arme sur Naxxramas Index du Forum

Forum de la Guilde  Frere d'arme sur Naxxramas Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Arsenal players have let Arsene Wenger down regularly, says

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Guilde Frere d'arme sur Naxxramas Index du Forum -> PVE -> Donjon
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Fév - 03:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Arsenal players have let Arsene Wenger down regularly, says Répondre en citant

sbo222 Arsenal's players have let Arsene Wenger down on many occasions in recent years, says Ian Wright.

Wenger's side were convincingly beaten by Manchester City in the Carabao Cup final on Sunday at Wembley and have since received heavy criticism for their below-par performance.

Wright, speaking on The Debate on Sky Sports, criticised the players for their resignation at Wembley and in other games, but also claims there is a weak case for Wenger to continue at the Emirates for the last season of his contract in 2018/19.

Wright said: "It's really quite poor how it ended up on Sunday, in a final, I don't know what the boys can do now to repay the faith that the manager has shown in them. I think they've let him down on many occasions, and they did again on Sunday.

"The resignation you could feel in the players at 2-0, you felt they couldn't believe they could get back into it, and for a final that is pretty hard to watch. I think that, for me, they're not doing it for the manager. sbo222

"There's no accountability, as I've said on a few occasions. No matter which player seems to come in, they seem to slip into this comfortable style, with no accountability."

"It's really difficult to make a case for him, the way they're performing this season.

"I'm trying to find a reason to say he should have the final year, at the moment I'm struggling. They should at least try to put in a performance to win the Europa League. Do I think it will happen? No."

Talk of Wenger's replacement has been rife for several years, with the likes of Diego Simeone and Antonio Conte rumoured as successors, though the next manager to take the helm remains anyone's guess.

Andy Townsend, also speaking on The Debate, insists a change of tack is needed, and that an attractive playing style, a hallmark of Wenger's time at the club, is not necessarily essential.

Townsend said: "I think it would need a change of tack, a change of mentality. I would go for somebody on the outside to bring in their ideas, trust their ideas.sbo222

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Fév - 03:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 07:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Paper Round: Christian Eriksen's agent says 'several' clubs Répondre en citant

Paper Round: Christian Eriksen's agent says 'several' clubs interested amid Barcelona speculation

Christian Eriksen's agent hints at a move, Mauricio Pochettino emerges as Real Madrid's target, Joachim Low turns them down, and William Carvalho is available.

sbo bz sbobet Eriksen's agent suggests he could leave
Christian Eriksen's agent has spoken of intherest in his client from European clubs. The Tottenham Hotspur midfielder is considering his future, says his agent Martin Schoots: "The only thing I can say is that concerning the interest of several clubs in Christian is that we prefer not to comment." Barcelona are known to be interested in the 26-year-old Danish international, but Spurs are currently unwilling to sell. Paper Round's view: Eriksen's progress under Mauricio Pochettino is testament to the hard work of the player, and of the ability of Pochettino to improve players in every position. At 26, and on a relatively low wage of £70,000 a week, it would be no surprise if his agent is agitating for a significant increase in his wages before forcing through one big move before he hits 30 in the future.

Pochettino reluctant to turn down Real Madrid
Real Madrid have made Mauricio Pochettino their number one target to replace Zinedine Zidane. Zidane announced his departure from the club after winning his third consecutive Champions League, and the Argentine at Spurs has made it clear he would entertain an offer. He was in Spain, promoting his book, and when asked about the possibility, said: "When Real Madrid call you, you have to listen to them." Paper Round's view: Nobody could blame Mauricio Pochettino for wanting to join Real Madrid. He has said he would not manage Barcelona, so this is the biggest job that he could ever be offered. The amount of money available, and the quality of the team to manage, would be far better than offered by Daniel Levy at Spurs. Pochettino has hinted at frustrations with the club's ambition, so this might be a move that makes sense for the manager.

Low denies Real interest
sbo bz sbobet One manager who almost certainly won't be taking over at Real Madrid is German national manager, Joachim Low. The 58-year-old was asked about the possibility of a move to club management with Real, and he said: "You can rule me out completely. For me it is not an issue, I am focused now on the World Cup. For sure Real Madrid will find a good replacement." Paper Round's view: Low has just signed another four-year contract with the German side, so it would be a huge change of heart if he were suddenly to depart after the World Cup. There appears to be plenty of promise in the next generation of German footballers, who are already being brought on by Low. It would be no surprise if he enjoyed more success with the side while under less pressure than he would find himself under in Spain.

Carvalho nears exit at Sporting
sbo bz sbobet It appears that William Carvalho is close to leaving Portuguese club Sporting Lisbon. The 26-year-old midfielder looked poised to join West Ham last summer before the move broke down. However, a transfer to Everton could be on the cards, as the Portuguese international has previously played for their new boss, Marco Silva. Sporting and the player's representatives are said to be working on a transfer away for Carvalho. Paper Round's view: Carvalho looked set for big things at the start of his career, when he was linked with Arsenal and Manchester United. The stature of the clubs he has been linked with has shifted down notably, and now it is reported that Sporting want to sell. Whether that is because the club need the money or not, there are question marks over whether he has stagnated in Portugal.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Arsenal players have let Arsene Wenger down regularly, says

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Guilde Frere d'arme sur Naxxramas Index du Forum -> PVE -> Donjon Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange