Forum de la Guilde  Frere d'arme sur Naxxramas Index du Forum

Forum de la Guilde  Frere d'arme sur Naxxramas Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Gundogan admits to almost signing for Barcelona

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Guilde Frere d'arme sur Naxxramas Index du Forum -> Forum -> Les Adeptes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Mar - 06:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Gundogan admits to almost signing for Barcelona Répondre en citant

Manchester City midfielder thai sbo Ilkay Gundogan, who has recently returned to his best form under Pep Guardiola, admitted that he once came very close to signing with Catalan giants Barcelona.The former Borussia Dortmund man also had words of praise for both his present and past coaches."I was very close to signing for Barcelona, but at the end, it didn't happen," Gundogan explained to Sport Arena Plus."But now I am where I want to be and I am very happy."Gundogan, who made the switch to the English Premier League after several years at Dortmund, had nothing but positive words for old boss Jurgen Klopp. "Klopp loved me, but I decided to go with Guardiola because his philosophy was very similar to my game," the German explained."Klopp is like a father to me."Guardiola, a genius, and a teacher, he's the best coach in the world."When asked to choose thai sbo between Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo the midfielder hesitated but finally opted for the Argentine star. "It is difficult to make a choice, but I can say that Messi is more thai sbo talented," Gundogan added.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Mar - 06:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Guilde Frere d'arme sur Naxxramas Index du Forum -> Forum -> Les Adeptes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange