Forum de la Guilde  Frere d'arme sur Naxxramas Index du Forum

Forum de la Guilde  Frere d'arme sur Naxxramas Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Fantastic news for Rodgers

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Guilde Frere d'arme sur Naxxramas Index du Forum -> Forum -> Les Adeptes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Sep - 07:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Fantastic news for Rodgers Répondre en citant

Celtic midfielder Scott Brown has revealed he will agree a new deal in the “next couple of weeks”, which is fantastic news to sbo333 the supporters and manager Brendan Rodgers. The 33-year-old’s existing contract expires next summer but he will be extending his stay at Parkhead after holding talks with the club before the sbo333 international break. Brown said to STV: “Me and the club we are speaking. There is no problem between myself and the club. They know I’m going to sign. There (are) no issues whatsoever. It’s just a matter of time for us to get it done. “We first started talking just before international break. It will be done in next couple of weeks hopefully. I still feel I’ve got a good few years left in me. That will be part of the discussion. I think two or three years easily. I feel fit and I feel good.” Signed from Hibernian in 2007, the Scotland international has gone on to make 478 appearances in all sbo333competitions, scoring and creating 95 goals. The central-midfielder has won eight Scottish Premiership titles, four Scottish Cups and five Scottish League Cups during his 11 years at Parkhead and could add to his trophy cabinet this season.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Sep - 07:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Guilde Frere d'arme sur Naxxramas Index du Forum -> Forum -> Les Adeptes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange